USGTTA, Mission Statement (en español)
United States Grassroots Table Tennis Organization (USGTTO) purpose is to work together with United States of America Table Tennis (USATT), Amateur Athletic Union (AAU) National Collegiate Table Tennis Association (NCTTA), Table Tennis Organization and communities to develop all aspects of our sport. The USGTTO main focus is to develop strong youth & adult grass-root programs, Paralympic programs , National scholarship program, clubs, senior activities, and tournaments throughout the United States. Last, the USGTTO will be working together with the USATT, AAU, NCTTA, TT Organizations, and communities to develop all aspects of our sport throughout United States.
· Our grass-roots program will reach out to all our communities throughout the United States helping them in supplying equipment and developing programs at recreation centers, Boys & Girls Clubs, YMCAs, JCCs, and school systems throughout the United States; moreover, we will be working together with the college students involved with the NCTTA, local club members, senior players, and coaches to provide the proper instruction for each program.
· We will be running tournaments throughout United States with the NCTTA to raise funds through sponsorship’s, grants, and revenue generated from the events to develop a state-wide grass-roots & scholarship funds.
· Our club objective is to help all of our existing clubs throughout United States and to develop new clubs creating a positive and happy atmosphere in each of the communities.
· We will work together with our senior athletes throughout the United States to help with the senior games, club involvement, running of events, and to bring our senior volunteers together with their community’s grass-roots program.
· We will be running tournaments throughout the United States creating competitive play between all of our athletes ranging in age from 5yrs – seniors.
We are here to give that extra support to all the different National and local table tennis organization running great youth table tennis programs!